Together, Adobe and Dropbox offer a range of product integrations that simplify how work gets done. Dropbox integrates with Adobe Document Cloud so you can open an Acrobat PDF directly from Dropbox, make changes to the file, and then save your work back to Dropbox. Individuals also can use Adobe Sign to manage the entire digital signature process directly from a document or form in Dropbox. And Dropbox integrates with Adobe Creative Cloud, letting users preview Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD prototype files in Dropbox and Dropbox Paper.
With Dropbox Extensions, users can use Send for Signature with Adobe Sign directly from Dropbox to:
- Collect signatures in minutes. Send documents to be e-signed directly from Dropbox using Adobe Sign. Recipients can sign in seconds on any device, no downloads required.
- Simplify the experience with Adobe Sensei. Only Adobe Sign and Adobe Sensei simplify the authoring experience of e-signatures thanks to AI and machine learning that automatically recognizes where signatures are needed and places them for you.
- Automatically track signature workflows. Final, signed copies are automatically saved back to Dropbox while Adobe Sign keeps track of the entire signature process with an enforceable audit trail.
Through the Dropbox and Adobe Acrobat integration, users can:
- Seamlessly update your documents. Access, edit, sign, and save and of your PDFs stored in Dropbox.
- Securely share your work. Share folders with variable permissions throughout the collaborative review process so colleagues have the right level of access to modify documents.
- Make changes to your files on the go. With Acrobat Reader mobile for iOS and Android, you can highlight or annotate text from your mobile device and all changes will be automatically saved in Dropbox.
- Make document reviews painless. Sharing PDFs and gathering comments is as simple as sending an email — but with far more control, tracking, and no messy attachments. Recipients get an email with a link to the PDF. They just click to open, view, comment, sign. No need to sign in or install software.
And Dropbox integrates with Adobe Creative Cloud so you can:
- Share and preview Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD files from Dropbox. No matter their role on the team, your collaborators will be able to see a preview of your designs across Dropbox and Dropbox Paper on web, Android and iOS.