Cloudlock provides security teams enhanced visibility and control in their cloud environment, allowing for rapid detection and response to risks such as cyberthreats, oversharing, and inadvertent exposure. Cloudlock mitigates risk to data breaches through automated, policy-driven quarantining capabilities when sensitive data is discovered. Using a cloud-native approach, Cloudlock adds an extra layer of security to your team’s Dropbox environment by monitoring account activity through the Dropbox Business APIs.
- Identify and remediate data exposure. Discover if sensitive information stored in Dropbox, like intellectual property and PCI, is improperly exposed using a customizable policy engine.
- Automate incident response. Quarantine exposed sensitive information automatically through policy-driven response actions.
- Detect suspicious login activity. Flag abnormal authentication behavior indicative of account compromise, including unusual logins and sessions from geographically disparate areas.
- Monitor cross-platform activity. Analyze user behavior data across cloud applications, including SaaS, IaaS, PaaS and IDaaS environments for correlated security insights.
Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Network control interoperability. Enable organizations to limit the use of unauthorized personal Dropbox accounts on corporate networks, while allowing access to company-managed accounts using Cisco Web Security Appliance and Dropbox Network Control