With Dropbox for Salesforce, you always have access to the latest version of your content. With Dropbox for Salesforce, you always have access to the latest content. Whether you’re in sales, service or marketing, the Dropbox apps on the AppExchange enable you to bring your content and customer success platform together.
- Simplify your workflows. Stay in the flow by easily loading, storing, and pulling files directly into Dropbox from a Salesforce record.
- Eliminate back-and-forth email exchanges. Dropbox syncs your changes as soon as you make them, so all of your Salesforce users will have real-time access to the most recent version of your content.
- Know when and how to follow-up. Easily track what content has been shared, viewed, and downloaded. Use these insights to determine how and when you should follow up with your prospects and customers.
- Maintain visibility and control. Permissions are automatically mapped between Dropbox and Salesforce, so you can easily control who has access to your content.
- Bring the simplicity and power of Dropbox to your marketing campaigns. By combining the drag-and-drop interface of Marketing Cloud with Dropbox’s intuitive interface and easy-to-use solution, you can work effortlessly on all types of content across all devices.
- Stop wasting time tracking down or recreating assets. Access assets in Dropbox right from within Salesforce. Ensure that campaigns, emails and landing pages are built with the most up-to-date assets.
- Insert and access Dropbox folders directly in Quip. Don’t waste time jumping between apps—embed your work right inside your Quip documents.