CipherCloud for Dropbox offers a frictionless API integration with cloud applications, providing visibility and control without requiring an inline proxy or changes to end-user behavior.
- Policy-based encryption. Set granular policies to selectively encrypt sensitive files without interrupting the flow of important business. Note: Only authorized users can view encrypted files, and keys can be revoked if devices are lost.
- Any device, anywhere access. Encrypted files can be accessed remotely with an advanced mobile client that supports Mac OS, Windows, iOS and Android.
- Granular policy controls. Create context-aware policies based on who, what, where, and why, and automatically take appropriate actions to prevent data loss.
- Compliance scanning. Discover and classify new and existing content. Out-of-the-box DLP policies include PCI, GDPR, GLBA, SOX, HIPAA, Social Security Numbers, ABA routing numbers, national drug codes (NDC), and more.
- Activity monitoring and anomaly detection. Monitor users, content, and devices for suspicious activity. An intuitive drill-down dashboard helps you spot unusual activity including excessive downloads, content policy violations, or geographic anomalies.