Datastore API SDKs
The Datastore API lets you effortlessly sync all of your app's structured data such as contacts, to-do items, and game state. It enables your app to sync data quickly, manage conflicting changes, and even work offline.
Before building an app using the Datastore API, you'll need to create an app on the App Console.
OS X SDK
Xcode 5 or later with the OS X development kit is required to build an OS X app using the Datastore API. The Datastore API requires OS X 10.7 or later.
Adding Dropbox.framework to your project
Once you've downloaded the Datastore API OS X SDK, you'll need to add the framework to your project.
- Open your project in Xcode.
- Navigate to where you downloaded the SDK and drag the Dropbox.framework folder into your project in Xcode.
- Make sure Copy items ... is selected.
- Press the Finish button.
Now you want to make sure that the framework will be copied into your app bundle.
- Select the root of your project in the Project Navigator. This will show the project's configuration. Select the Build Phases tab which will show a list of Build Phases.
- If you do not see a Copy Files build phase, go to the menu bar and select Editor > Add Build Phase > Add Copy Files Build Phase.
- In the new build phase just added, set the destination to Frameworks.
- Click the + button and select the Dropbox.framework you just added.