Can I access Dropbox on my mobile device?
Access your Dropbox anywhere by downloading Dropbox to your mobile phone or device. Dropbox apps are available for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and there's even more on the way. See our current list.
All of these apps are free and integrate with your mobile phone or device's software:
- Access your entire Dropbox on the go!
- Browse and view files directly from your Dropbox. Use third-party apps to open and edit files.
- Take photos and videos using your devices' built-in camera and save them directly to your Dropbox.
- Star your favorite files to store them for offline access. When you go back online, we'll upload any changes or let you know if the file has changed while you were away.
- Share your files via links! Send them to your friends using email, text messaging, or copy and paste the link into any application.
- If you're a Dropbox for Business user, connect your personal and work Dropboxes for simple but separate access on the go from the same app.
If your phone isn't listed, don't worry. No matter what mobile device you have, if it has a web browser, then Dropbox has you covered.
The mobile version of the Dropbox website was designed for small screens such as those found on internet-capable mobile devices. Use the mobile website to browse the files in your Dropbox and even open files through your browser if your device supports them. Simply visit the Dropbox website on your mobile device and we'll automatically redirect you to the mobile-optimized website.
For our advanced users
To go directly to the Dropbox mobile site, or to bookmark the site for easy access, enter http://m.dropbox.com in your browser's address field.