Can I have an invoice for my Dropbox subscription?
Invoices accompany every Dropbox Pro upgrade and can be found within your Dropbox account settings online. We do not provide invoices prior to a subscription purchase taking place. If you've upgraded to a Dropbox Pro account, you can find your invoices and transaction history on the payments section of your account settings.
Looking for an invoice for a Dropbox purchase made on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store? Check out our article on mobile purchases.
Please note that we don't offer invoicing for check or bank wire payments on Dropbox Business teams with fewer than 15 members. If your team fits this profile and you'd like to receive invoices you can:
- View the details of your transaction history from the Admin Console—click on the payment entry link to see an invoice or receipt for a specific transaction
- Change the account billing information by viewing the transaction history for your Dropbox Business account and clicking Update billing information
Please also note that, for privacy reasons, we cannot provide receipts or invoices to anyone other than the account holder. If you have access to the account you can review and print your Dropbox payment details using the instructions below. Otherwise, you will need the account holder to do this for you.
From the Dropbox Website
- Sign in to the Dropbox website.
- Click on your name from the top of any page to open the account menu.
- Select Settings from the account menu.
- Click on the Show transaction history link from the bottom of the Account Overview section. For a shortcut, click here.
Your transaction history lists all records, payments, adjustments, and refunds. To see an invoice, look for the links next to the invoice icon. Click on the link for a printable invoice.