Dropbox Business users and members of a free team can have both a personal and work Dropbox on any computer, mobile device, and on dropbox.com. This means you can keep your stuff separate and accessible from anywhere.
To get started, you'll need to:
- Connect your personal Dropbox to your work Dropbox.
- Sign in to your personal Dropbox and work Dropbox on your devices.
For team members
- How do I connect my personal Dropbox and work Dropbox?
- Does connecting my personal Dropbox to my work Dropbox give my admin visibility into my personal Dropbox?
- How do I sign in to my personal Dropbox and work Dropbox on my devices?
- How do photos work in Dropbox Business?
- I'm a Dropbox Business user. How do I move files between my Dropbox accounts?
For Dropbox Business admins
If your team members connect a personal account to a work account, you will not have admin control over the personal account or have access to team members’ personal data.