Dropbox Business users and members of a free team can have both a personal and work Dropbox on any computer, mobile device, and on dropbox.com. This means you can keep your stuff separate and accessible from anywhere.
Your email address is your username for Dropbox. To have two Dropbox accounts, you need two email addresses. One is your work email address and is connected to your Dropbox Business account. The other is a personal email address that is connected to your personal account.
To get started, you'll need to:
- Connect your personal Dropbox to your work Dropbox.
- Sign in to your personal Dropbox and work Dropbox on your devices.
For team members
- How do I connect my personal Dropbox and work Dropbox?
- Does connecting my personal Dropbox to my work Dropbox give my admin visibility into my personal Dropbox?
- How do I sign in to my personal Dropbox and work Dropbox on my devices?
- How do photos work in Dropbox Business?
- I'm a Dropbox Business user. How do I move files between my Dropbox accounts?
For Dropbox Business admins
If your team members connect a personal account to a work account, you will not have admin control over the personal account or have access to team members’ personal data.