How do I unlink my Facebook or Twitter account?
Unlinking your Facebook or Twitter account can be done by visiting your Account Settings. Once there, you can click the unlink button next to the name associated with your Facebook or Twitter login.
Linking/Unlinking your Twitter or Facebook accounts
Connecting your Twitter or Facebook account to your Dropbox account is completely optional. To link or unlink your account, go to your Dropbox account settings.
- Sign in to the Dropbox website.
- Click on your name from the upper-right of any page to open your account menu.
- Click Settings from the account menu and select the Account settings tab.
- To connect, click Connect with Facebook or Connect with Twitter. To unlink your account, click Unlink next to the appropriate service.
Unlinking Dropbox from your Facebook account
- Log in to your Facebook account from www.facebook.com.
- Click on the gear icon in the blue bar at the top right of the screen.
- Click on Account Settings from the resulting drop menu.
- Select Apps from the sidebar on the left. Click the X to the right of Dropbox to unlink your account.
For more information on adding or removing apps, see Facebook's Help Center.
Once you disconnect from Facebook and/or Twitter, you'll no longer be able to send messages or access your friends from the Shared folder dialog or through the Referral page. You'll also no longer be able to use Dropbox to share files with Facebook groups you belong to.
If you received free space by connecting your Twitter and Facebook accounts through the Get Extra Space Free page, you will keep that space even if you unlink your accounts. You won't be eligible for more free space should you reconnect your accounts.