How do I enable or disable Camera Upload?
« Back to Help Center
Camera Upload will automatically upload the photos and videos from your phone, camera, SD card, or many other media devices whenever you connect it to your computer. The feature depends on Windows AutoPlay to work correctly. You can find your AutoPlay settings in Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > AutoPlay.
To enable Camera Upload, you'll need the latest version of the desktop application.
- Click the Dropbox icon in the system tray
- Click the gear icon and select Preferences... from the menu
- Click Change AutoPlay Settings from the Camera Upload section
- AutoPlay settings will appear in a new window
- To enable Camera Upload, click the menu next to the media devices and select Import pictures and video using Dropbox
- To disable Camera Upload, click the menu next to the camera, phone, or other media device and select Take no action
Was this article helpful? Yes No