Do you have Dropbox in my language?
The Dropbox website and all Dropbox mobile apps and desktop applications are available in the following languages:
- Chinese (both Simplified and Traditional)
- English (UK) - Web only
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Spanish (both European and Latin American)
You can manually set your language settings via the settings menus.
Choosing your language on the Dropbox Android app
- Open your device settings by accessing Settings from your app tray
- Scroll to Language & Input
- Select Language
- Choose your preferred language
Upon changing your system language, restart your device. Once restarted, your system language and all of your applications should be in the language of your choice.
Choosing your language from the website
You will need to be logged in to change your default language. Once you're logged in, follow these steps:
- Click your name at the top of any page to bring up the account menu.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- On the Profile tab, go to the Preferences section.
- Under Language, click Change and select your language in the pop-up window.
If you don't see your language yet, don't fret. Other languages are on the way! Let us know which language you'd like to see.