Can I access Dropbox on my mobile device?
Access your Dropbox anywhere by downloading Dropbox on your mobile device. Dropbox apps are available for Android, iPhone, iPad, and Windows mobile.
Dropbox apps are free and let you:
- Access your entire Dropbox on-the-go
- Browse and view files directly from your Dropbox
- Use third-party apps to open and edit files
- Take photos and videos using your built-in camera and save them directly to your Dropbox
- Make important files available for offline access—we'll upload any changes once you’re back online
- Share your files via links in an email, text messaging, or another app
- If you're a Dropbox Business user, connect your personal and work Dropbox accounts for simple but separate access
You can also access your Dropbox from a mobile browser. Visit dropbox.com on your mobile device and we'll automatically redirect you to the mobile-optimized website.
For our advanced users
To go directly to the Dropbox mobile site, or to bookmark the site for easy access, enter http://m.dropbox.com in your browser's address field.