Connect or disconnect a personal account to Dropbox Business
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your Dropbox Business account credentials.
- Click your name at the top-right corner of the page.
- Select Settings.
- Click Connect under Connect your personal Dropbox.
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click your name in the top-right corner and select Settings.
- Under Connected Dropbox accounts click Disconnect.
Note: When you disconnect paired accounts, the account that was linked to your devices second will be unlinked from those devices.
Unfortunately, you cannot merge Dropbox Business accounts. However, you can easily move files between accounts.
If you're a team admin, you can also merge your entire Dropbox Business team with another team.
If you're a Dropbox Business team admin and you would like more information on merging files or accounts, contact us.
It is not possible to have multiple Dropbox accounts under one email address. If you choose to connect a personal and a work Dropbox, you'll need two different email addresses—a personal email and a work email. Each Dropbox account requires a unique email address, and the owner of the email address has ownership of the account.