Can I have an invoice for my Dropbox subscription?
Invoices accompany every Dropbox Pro upgrade and can be found within your Dropbox account settings online. We do not provide invoices prior to a subscription purchase taking place. If you've upgraded to a Dropbox Pro account, you can find your invoices and transaction history on the payments section of your account settings.
Please note that we don't offer invoicing for check or bank wire payments on teams with fewer than 15 members. If your team fits this profile and you'd like to receive invoices you can:
- View the details of your transaction history from the Admin Console—click on the payment entry link to see an invoice or receipt for a specific transaction.
- Change the billing information for your Dropbox for Business account.
From the Dropbox Website
- Sign in to the Dropbox website.
- Click on your name from the top of any page to open the account menu.
- Select Settings from the account menu.
- Click on the Show transaction history link from the bottom of the Account Overview section. For a shortcut, click here.
Your transaction history lists all records, payments, adjustments, and refunds. To see an invoice, look for the links next to the invoice icon. Click on the link for a printable invoice.