Create photo albums
Albums are the easiest way to organize and share photos and videos in your Dropbox. Photos added to an album are not duplicated in your Dropbox—they’re still only saved in their original locations.
Create an album on your Photos page
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Navigate to the Photos page.
- Click the photos you want to include in an album in the top right corner of each photo. A blue border and checkmark will appear.
- Click the ellipsis icon (...) and select the Add to album...
- Click Create new album in the pop-up window and enter the album name.
You can always add more photos to an album by selecting them on the Photos page, clicking the ellipsis (...) button, and clicking the Add to album... option.
What if changes I make to albums don't sync?
Photos that are added to shareable albums via dropbox.com (i.e. https://www.dropbox.com/photos) won't sync with your computer like regular folders. While the photos in an album should already be located on your computer (in the local Dropbox folder), they may not be organized into the album as it appears on dropbox.com.
If you'd like to download a separate copy of only the photos in the album, follow these steps:
- Visit the Photos page and open the album you'd like to download.
- Select all the photos you’d like to download via the Select all button at the top of the album page.
- Click the ellipsis icon (...) and select Download. This will download a zip archive of all photos in the album.