How do I remove photos from an album?
You can remove photos from an existing album on your Photos page on the Dropbox website. Removing photos from an album will not delete them from your account.
Remove photos from an album
- After signing in, click on Photos in the sidebar on the left.
- Click on the album from the list in the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the photo(s) you want to remove from the album. A blue border and checkmark will appear on each selection.
- Click Remove from album in the blue bar at the top of the page. [Screenshot]
- Click Remove in the pop-up window to confirm.
You can also remove a photo from an album by opening the album, double-clicking the photo to view it in full-screen, and clicking the little gear icon at the bottom right. Select Remove from album in the pop-up menu.