To change the email address on your Dropbox account, visit the account settings page on dropbox.com:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click the avatar at the top of any page.
- Click Settings.
- Under the Profile tab, find your email address.
- Click Change email.
- Enter your new email address, and then click Update email.
Note: If you don't see the Change email option, it's likely that you never verified your email address. If this is the case, click Verify email to change the email address on your Dropbox account.
Once you change your email address, you will use it to log in to Dropbox and all Dropbox-related emails will be sent to the new address.
Dropbox Business users
If you’re a member of a Dropbox Business team, only the admin on the team can change your email address for your work Dropbox account.
If you've connected a personal and work Dropbox, you can still change the email address associated with your personal Dropbox.
Dropbox Business admins: change a team member's email address
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin account.
- Open the Admin Console.
- On the Members page, click the name of the team member whose email address you'd like to change.
- Next to the current email address, click Change. After you submit the new email address, we'll send a verification email to that address.