Dropbox plans can be billed either annually or monthly. You choose your billing cycle when you first purchase your subscription. You can change your billing cycle at any time and it will go into effect on your next renewal date.
Dropbox Plus and Professional
To change the billing cycle on your Dropbox Plus or Professional account:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click on your name.
- Under Subscription, you can select your billing cycle.
- Click Change billing period to confirm your choice.
If you change your billing cycle from monthly to annual, you begin your new annual subscription at your next renewal date, and you're charged annually going forward.
Team admins can change the billing cycle in the Admin Console:
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin account.
- Click Admin Console.
- Select the Billing tab.
- Click Manage plan.
- Click Switch billing period.
- Choose your new billing cycle and click Change plan.
Details about your new billing cycle and price are listed under your choice. When you change your billing period, you begin your new subscription at your next renewal date.