Dropbox plans can be billed either annually or monthly. You choose your billing cycle when you first purchase your subscription. You can change your billing cycle at any time and it will go into effect on your next renewal date.
To change the billing cycle on your Dropbox Plus account:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click on your name.
- Under Subscription, you can select your billing cycle.
- Click Change billing period to confirm your choice.
If you change your billing cycle from monthly to annual, your new annual charge is discounted by the remainder of your monthly subscription value.
Team admins can change the billing cycle in the Admin Console:
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin account.
- Click Admin Console.
- Select the Billing tab.
- Click Manage subscriptions.
- Click Change plan.
- Choose your new billing cycle and click Change plan.
Details about your new billing cycle and price are listed under your choice. Changing to monthly billing does not occur until your next renewal date. Changing to annual billing occurs immediately.