There are several possible reasons why you don't see a Dropbox Plus upgrade applied to your account. Please check each of the steps below.
First, verify that you purchased Plus using the same email address that's associated with your Dropbox account. Here are ways you can determine your account email address:
- If your computer is linked to Dropbox, click the Dropbox icon in your menu bar or system tray, click the gear icon, select Preferences, and click Account.
- If your phone is linked to Dropbox, navigate to your Settings in the Dropbox app.
- If you shared a folder with anyone in the past, then that user can find your account email address in the shared folder invitation or shared folder settings.
If you did purchase space using the same email address as the one associated with your Dropbox account, but you're still not seeing your space, contact our billing team after you verify the subscription purchase with one the following sets of information.
If you paid with credit card
- Go to our receipt-finder tool.
- Enter the transaction ID (found on your payment provider's billing statement).
- Enter the last four digits and expiration date of the card charged (if applicable).
If you were unable to find the transaction ID, we'll need the following information to identify the account associated with your purchase:
- The type of card (Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express, etc.)
- The last four digits of the card
- The first six digits of the card
- The date of the charge
- The amount charged
- The billing postal code
If you paid with PayPal
If you paid with PayPal, we will need the PayPal transaction ID. You can find this ID by logging in to your PayPal account and clicking the transaction in your account history.
If you paid with Direct Debit or iDeal
If you paid by Direct Debit or iDeal, we will need the mandate reference number or transaction number.
If you paid through an app store
If you paid through the Apple App Store or Google Play, you’ll need to contact Apple or Google to determine the status of your payment.
After gathering this information, submit a support request containing the billing information requested above. For security and privacy purposes, please don't send anyone, including Dropbox, your full credit card number or CVV number. We will never ask for your password or your full credit card number.