Dropbox partners with several professional services providers to assist your deployment of Dropbox. Professional services are paid services that help you quickly and easily deploy Dropbox. The most common types of services are:
- Data migration: Move your files to Dropbox from other cloud applications or on-premise servers, map permissions, and support change management.
- Systems integration: Integrate Dropbox with security and collaboration applications based on your business needs.
- Custom training: Deliver training sessions for admins, end users, and support staff to maximize the value you get from Dropbox.
Professional services are available for Dropbox Business, Dropbox Education, or Dropbox Enterprise.
To connect with a certified Dropbox consulting partner, fill out a webform to request quotes from our partners.
How do I request professional services?
- Navigate to Professional Services.
- Choose Talk to Partner.
Who are our consulting partners?
Dropbox partners with external and independent companies who provide paid professional services. Dropbox consulting partners are trained and certified to conduct specialized deployment services for Dropbox.
Here are our Elite Services partners:
- Best for small to medium-sized businesses
- Best for medium to large sized businesses