If you're the admin of a Dropbox Business account, you can change Dropbox's default language for your team. Changes to your team's default language will be reflected throughout Dropbox.
- Invites to new team members will be in your selected default language.
- New team members’ accounts will be set up in the default language.
- The team activity report will be in the team’s default language.
Individual team members, including the admin, can always change their language preferences without affecting the team's default language settings.
Change your team's language settings:
- Sign in to the Dropbox website.
- Click on Admin Console in the left sidebar.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Team Profile under Account.
- Click change next to Default language.
- Select a default language from the pop-up window.