If you're a member of a Dropbox Business account and you're having trouble signing in, here are some things to check:
- Has your admin turned on single sign-on (SSO)? This feature lets you access Dropbox in the same way you access other applications at work—by using your company's sign-in page. Contact your admin to find out whether this feature has been turned on. If so, enter your email address and leave the password field blank on Dropbox's sign-in pages, and learn more about what you need to do to access Dropbox on the web, computers, and mobile devices. Also make sure that the email address for your Dropbox account matches the one you use for your company's sign-in page.
- Have you forgotten your password? If so, you can reset it yourself. If your admin has turned on single sign-on (SSO) and you've forgotten your work password, use the "forgot password" link on your company's sign-in page or contact your admin. If you would like help resetting your password, your team admin can follow these steps:
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Admin Console.
- Click the gear icon next to the team member's name.
- Choose Reset Password.
- Has your admin enabled password control? This feature allows Dropbox Business admins to set password requirements or reset passwords for your team. If the admin of your team has set a new password requirement, you'll need to reset your password the next time you sign in.
- Has your account been suspended? If you're a non-admin Dropbox Business team member, your admin can suspend your account. If this is the case, you'll see an error message when you attempt to sign in or create a new account, and you should also receive an email letting you know. If you need access to your account, you'll need to speak with your company's Admin.
Can't sign in to view your admins? Try contacting your company's help desk, IT department, or management team for further help.
- Have you been removed from the Business account? If you've left the company or organization, your admin may have disabled access to your account. Reach out to your admin about the status of your account and what the policies and procedures are for your team.