Your Dropbox Business admin dashboard gives you a quick way to see how much your team is using Dropbox.
View usage data in the admin dashboard
- Sign in to your admin account on the Dropbox website.
- In the left sidebar, click Admin console.
- Click Dashboard in the sidebar.
- Above the chart, use the drop-down menus to choose the type of data and the time period you'd like to see.
You can hover your cursor over a colored line or area in the chart to see stats for specific time periods.
Types of usage data
Choose from the following:
- Active members: The number of users on your team who have taken action sometime during the previous 28 days, such as signing in to an account, adding files, editing files, viewing files, and sharing files
- Storage: The total amount of storage space used by your team
- Links created: The number of shared links created by your team
- Active shared folders: The number of shared folders that have at least two members and have had activity during the previous 28 days
- Active devices: The number of computers and mobile devices that are connected to team members' Dropboxes and have had activity during the previous 28 days
You can view this data over three different time periods: the last week, the last month, or the last six months.
- Usage data going as far back as August, 2014, will be available at the launch of this feature.
- You may see a "processing" message when trying to view dates for which we're still processing the data.
- If your Dropbox Business team is new, your charts will be empty because there's no data to show yet.
- If you’d like to see more detailed activity on your team, you can use the sharing audit log.