Manage your team's file requests
Dropbox Business admins will be able to manage file requests for their team in two ways:
1. View your team's file requests activity.
Team admins and user management admins can view certain file request activities for their team members in the Activity tab:
- When a team member creates a file request
- When a team member receives an uploaded file to a file request
2. Turn off file requests for your team.
From the Settings tab in the admin console, team admins can enable or disable file requests for the entire team.
- Note: File requests default to being enabled on new Dropbox Business teams. If you disable file requests, no one on the team will be able to create a file request from their Dropbox Business account. In addition, any pre-existing file requests will be deactivated.
Is there a limit on the size of files Dropbox Business team members can request?
For file requests created by Dropbox Business team members, the maximum file size that can be uploaded to a file request is 20 GB.
If team members have connected two Dropbox accounts, which account will requested files go to?
If members on a Dropbox Business team have both work and personal Dropbox accounts connected, files uploaded to a file request will default to saving in a folder in their Dropbox Business account. When creating a file request, the team member can change the destination of uploaded files to their personal account.
Can a Dropbox Business admin close a specific team member's file request?
No. Team members must close their own requests.