Samsung has created a deeper Dropbox integration, which appears on many (though not all) Samsung devices. This integration allows you to access all of the documents in your Dropbox account from a special "DocumentSync" folder on your phone. This feature allows you to add, edit, and delete any files that appear in this folder, and to have these changes appear both on your phone and in your Dropbox. DocumentSync is different from the Dropbox app.
To disable DocumentSync on your phone:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap Cloud.
- Under the Dropbox or Content Sync section tap Documents.
- Slide the toggle left in the upper-right of the screen to the Off position.
To disable DocumentSync from the Dropbox website:
- Log in to the Dropbox security page.
- Under Apps linked find the Samsung Device app.
- Click the small x to the right of the Samsung Device listing.
You can also see which user and computer or app added, deleted, or changed a file by viewing the previous version history on the web site.