On some Samsung devices you can access all the photos and videos in your Dropbox from the Gallery app. This feature allows you to add, edit, and delete any photos and videos from your Gallery app. Changes you make appear both on your phone and in your Dropbox.
To disable this feature on your phone:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap Cloud.
- Under the Dropbox or Content Sync section, tap Pictures.
- Slide the toggle left in the upper right of the screen to the Off position.
- Tap the back button and repeat if you see an option for Videos.
To disable this feature from the Dropbox website:
- Sign in to the Dropbox website.
- Under Apps linked, find the Samsung device app.
- Click the x to the right of the Samsung Device listing.
You can also see which user and computer or app added, deleted, or changed a file by viewing the Version history of the file on the web site.