In some countries, both new and existing Dropbox users can earn 25 GB, 50 GB, or even 100 GB of free Dropbox space by connecting their account with a Vodafone Backup+ account. This space will be available for 3, 6, 12, or 24 months (or as long as your tariff lasts with Vodafone), depending upon the country in which you live.
To see if you qualify for one of these additional storage plans, contact your local Vodafone customer care team. To view the specifics of this promotion, and to find answers to some frequently asked questions (FAQs), scroll to the Terms and eligibility section of this article.
- In some countries, new Dropbox users can earn an additional 25 GB of space for 12 months, also free of charge.
- Dropbox and Vodafone have also partnered to allow customers in some countries to purchase an additional 25 GB of space. This renews on a monthly basis for as long as you’re a customer of both services.
Do I need to pay for this promotional offer?
No. If you live in one of the qualifying countries, Vodafone pays for the free period as part of your Vodafone plan.
I’m only seeing 3 GB of additional space. What can I do to earn more?
To unlock all of the promotional space available to you, complete 5 out of 7 steps of the Dropbox Get Started guide.
For how long is the promotional space valid?
The promotional space automatically renews on a monthly basis. If you are on a 25 GB promotion you will be rolled over to the paid offer at the end of your free period. 50 GB and 100 GB promotions will end after 24 months and will not be rolled over into any paid plan.
Can I link multiple Vodafone Backup+ accounts to the same Dropbox account?
No. Your Dropbox account can only be linked to one Vodafone Backup+ account at a time.
Can I link my Backup+ app to multiple Dropbox accounts?
No. Only one Dropbox account can be linked to Backup+. If you want to change the Dropbox account linked to Backup+, please contact your local Vodafone customer care team.
- Note: Only the first Dropbox account you create and link to Backup+ is eligible for the promotional space.
Why am I not eligible for the additional 25 GB of promotional space?
Users in some countries are eligible to receive an additional 25 GB for 12 months, free of charge. There are a number of reasons you may not be eligible for this space, including:
- You are not a new Dropbox user (this offer is for new Dropbox users only)
- Your Backup+ account has already been linked to another Dropbox account
- The promotion is not available in your region
When will this offer be available in my region?
If a Dropbox space promotional offer is not yet available in your country, please know that we’re actively working with Vodafone to expand this offer to other regions. Check back with your local Vodafone customer care team periodically to see if new promotions are available.
How do I unsubscribe from this promotion?
You can unsubscribe at any time by doing the following:
- Open the Vodafone Backup+ app.
- Tap the menu button.
- Tap My subscription.
- Tap Unsubscribe.
If you have any other questions about canceling your subscription, please reach out to the Vodafone customer care team.