View the size of files on dropbox.com
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Hover your mouse over the file.
- Click the checkbox that appears.
- Click Version history.
- The file size appears beside each version of the file.
Can I see folder size?
- It is not possible to see folder size on dropbox.com. If a folder is synced to the Dropbox desktop app on your computer, then you can right-click the folder in your desktop and select the option for more information to view folder size.
- It is not possible to see the size of a shared folder before you accept the shared folder invitation. If you're concerned that you have too little space in your Dropbox account to accommodate the shared folder, ask the person sharing it to check the folder size with the method described above.
Did this article answer your question?
Thanks for your feedback!