Once you invite your friends to join Dropbox, you can check the status of your referrals from the Plan tab of your settings by clicking View all space earned. There are five referral statuses:
- Invitation sent means that your referral has been invited to use Dropbox but hasn't yet signed up for Dropbox.
- Waiting for install means that your referral has signed up but hasn't installed and/or signed in from the desktop application.
- Waiting for email verification means that your referral installed and signed in to the desktop app but hasn't verified their email address.
- Completed means that both you and your referral have been credited bonus space.
- Ineligible means that the recipient is ineligible for the referral program.
- This may mean that the recipient has already registered an account with Dropbox, or that the recipient is attempting to register using the same computer as you.
- If you feel this status is inaccurate double-check the email address of your recipient to try again.