If you’re a Thingiverse customer, you may be eligible for 20 GB of Dropbox space for six months. To be eligible for this Dropbox promotion:
- Thingiverse must have notified you about this promotion
- You must have downloaded a 3D file from the Thingiverse website for the first time after September 2018
How to redeem the Thingiverse promotion
If you are eligible for this promotion, follow these steps to redeem your promotion:
- Visit the promotion notification from Thingiverse.
- Click the button to claim the offer.
- Thingiverse will redirect you to the Dropbox authentication page.
- Sign in or create a Dropbox account.
- Authorize Thingiverse to access your Dropbox account information
- Note: Thingiverse won’t have access to your files or folders.
- If you are eligible for the promotion, you will be redirected to the coupon redemption page.
- Click Submit to redeem your space.
How to check for your promotional space
To see if you successfully redeemed the Thingiverse promotion for 20 GB of space:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click your avatar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Plan.
- Under Earn more space you should see your promotion named “Promo coupon” as well as the amount of space and the date the promotion was redeemed.
What happens when my promotion ends?
Six months after redemption the 20 GB of space will be automatically removed from your account. All your content will remain accessible, even if you’re over your space limit. If you’re over your space limit after the promotion ends, you won’t be able to save new files to Dropbox or make any changes to existing files. You can get more space by upgrading to Dropbox Plus or Professional.
Terms of the Dropbox + Thingiverse promotion