Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
IT&S delivers technology strategy and solutions to our Dropbox business partners so they can work confidently, move fast, and scale effortlessly. We are the accelerator to the Dropbox business engine. We think of our team as a future-focused city planner for the Dropbox neighborhoods. We source, build and implement the right technology solution, and fit it into exactly the right place so that everything meets the high bar that Dropboxers expect.
Working with Dropbox’s Information Technology Services organization, you will be working with multi-functional business and IT partners to design, implement and support technical solutions based on Salesforce.com Platform. A heavy focus will be on sales cloud and the integrations around it. You will help us identify, reduce and eventually eliminate our technical debt within the platform, and are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to fix the issues. You should also have the ability to build quick real time prototypes / proof of concept to facilitate solutions conversation. You will be a forward thinker who understands the technology landscape, industry standard methodologies and can help influence a roadmap that aligns our implementation closer to the target state.
- Design, Build and support highly optimal technology solutions built on Salesforce.com (native and custom) that support business requirements
- Evaluate, develop, deploy and support any 3rd party app exchange applications
- Maintain experienced knowledge of integrations coming in and out of Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with and mentor team members through mentoring, code review, and knowledge sharing
- Experienced understanding of Salesforce. com platform and sales cloud including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, apex coding, batch processes, and database model
- Build solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services and API's
- Strong knowledge and grasp of relational database design and data modeling
- Proven experience as the technical domain expert on Salesforce.com development, and delivered optimal solution design and strategy
- Good interpersonal communication skills and an affinity to work in a team environment; have the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities with a flexible and adaptable positive attitude
- Experience collaborating with project managers to identify project achievements, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan
- Proven success in implementing multiple full life cycle SFDC implementation across modules
- Experience solving problems and fixing defects for production issues
- Salesforce Certified Developer or Salesforce Certified Architect certifications a plus
- Prior Object Oriented programming experience would be helpful
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).