Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
As Director, Product Marketing for Go To Market, you will lead a talented team of Product Marketing Managers in building compelling sales narratives, developing amazing sales and marketing tools, and performing compelling sales enablement that helps our sales teams generate high-quality pipeline.
- Build. You’ll have the opportunity to build the vision, focus, and future for this team, from the ground up. We’re focusing on growing our enterprise business and are investing in the marketing team that supports our sales teams.
- Define. You’ll help define a customer segmentation so we can answer the question “who am I selling to?”. You’ll guide the team to deeply understand our customers, industry, and verticals. Your team will understand our customer’s challenges and define a point of view for how to address them.
- Design. You’ll design impactful enablement programs to help our sales teams communicate the value of Dropbox and become proficient in telling the Dropbox story—to the right audience. You’ll work with your team to define, propose, and determine the sales plays, pitch decks, and more to enable success.
- Partner with Sales Strategy and determine the customer segments to focus on to drive revenue
- Build compelling and customer-centric narratives for our sales teams to use when engaging with customers of various sizes, including industry and vertical specific narratives
- Build innovative sales tools and marketing assets, including pitch decks, discovery questions, data sheets, and ebooks to help our sales and demand generation teams clearly communicate our message
- Work with our stakeholder partners to develop informative customer case studies which communicate the value proposition of Dropbox
- Perform impactful sales enablement for our sales teams across Business Development, Account Executives, and Sales Engineers
- Drive clear alignment across stakeholder partners including Sales, Productivity, Customer Success, Demand Generation, and more
- Serve as a strong product advocate for both internal teams and the external market, across events and analyst relations
- Provide leadership and direction to the Product Marketing team including mentoring, coaching, and career development
- Make sure you and the team are having fun and learning a ton!
- 10+ years leadership experience, with 6+ years working closely with sales
- Strong marketing competencies across strategic planning, content creation, sales enablement, and performance reporting
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration abilities, ability to lead with influence
- Experience partnering with Sales, Productivity, Customer Success, and Marketing Operations teams
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling into actionable key takeaways
- Experience leading high performing teams
- Bonus if you have an MBA, but it’s not required
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).