Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox is used by over half a billion people around the world, helping them be productive in their work and personal lives. In this Product Marketing Manager position, you will partner closely with Product, Design, Research, and other teams across the company to optimize the Dropbox customer experience. You will embrace rapid iteration and a test-and-learn approach to continually improve discovery, trial, purchase, and ongoing use of Dropbox products and features.
We're in search of a Product Marketing Manager to represent the customer voice and strive to build the ideal journey that meets customer needs and expectations. You will have the ability to leverage customer insights to build a solid marketing strategy as well as execute upon it. This role requires hands-on editorial sensibility around what makes for phenomenal customer-facing content and a healthy appetite for continuous optimizations that can drive meaningful user growth, engagement, and monetization.
- Develop GTM strategy and execute on tactical plans for new and evolving initiatives that focus on various areas of the customer lifecycle — from awareness through retention
- Drive qualitative and quantitative research to better understand our customers and competitors, and develop clear recommendations based on that research
- Translate insights from research and proprietary data into marketing messaging and differentiated content that improves awareness of and engagement with our products and features
- Collaborate closely with Growth team to prioritize experiments, generate experiment hypotheses, consult on experiment design, and craft variants for A/B testing
- Identify opportunities to scale experiment results to drive more effective growth-related initiatives across the team and organization
- B2B marketing experience with a focus on growth, product and/or demand generation
- Self-starter with exceptional ability to move efficiently from ambiguity to clarity and execution; A positive attitude, innovative ideas, and willingness to get things done are a requirement
- Proven skills building quality customer-facing content, with a demonstrated understanding of requirements across mediums (email, web, etc.) and phases of the customer lifecycle
- Experience driving marketing research that uncovers opportunities to improve the ways we target, position and message to our customers
- Excellent ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a wide range of cross-functional partners from product, design, content, research, engineering, digital marketing, and sales
- Solid analytical acumen; Able to interpret data, distill into actionable insights, and develop practical recommendations
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Extraordinary prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, visual)
- Experience with subscription products and self-service sales preferred
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).