Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Finance team builds the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, as well as with external partners.
As International Accounting Manager, you will be a key member of the Accounting Operations team, leading our international accounting team, supporting the monthly close process, and leading the Company’s international reporting.
You will support the close process on a monthly basis, running both international and global processes. You will lead the reporting process internationally, with responsibility for statutory audits and international reporting requirements across EMEA and APAC. This role will also be responsible for developing and implementing a long term strategy for reporting across the Dropbox international offices.
- Lead various processes in the month end close process, review month end reconciliations, variance/flux analysis and assist in quarterly reporting
- Owning and developing reporting for 11 international entities, setting up a flawless international reporting processes, ensuring all legal and regulatory filings are prepared and filed within timelines
- You will take lead in international statutory audits across several locations, including audit planning, execution of audit work, financial statement preparation/review
- You will own the international reporting budget, finding opportunities to streamline audit approach and establish improvements to reduce audit timelines and costs
- You will develop partnerships with the Tax and Business Regulatory Government teams, helping us to build best in class inter-company agreements
- Research and interpret new accounting pronouncements in local jurisdictions, in order to assist management in evaluating financial impact and advising on the accounting treatment e.g. revenue recognition, leasing, equity and income tax
- Significant experience in accounting with an established accounting firm; Previous experience in tech is certainly a plus!
- CAI/ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP and strong analytical skills to look after complex transactions
- Top performer who is willing to dive into the details and who is looking to gain experience and grow with Dropbox
- Experience leading a high performing team
- An eye for detail with extraordinary interpersonal skills, but also comfortable with ambiguity
- Execution-focused, with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Bachelor with a major in finance or accounting or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in E.U
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).