Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
At Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 500 million users, the Customer Experience (CX) team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers’ journey. We bring the customer voice across the organization to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience.
The Dropbox Support Operations team is responsible for delivering an extraordinary support experience to our customers and users. We are now recruiting a tenured Project/Program Manager to lead Strategic Integrations and develop how we will support them. This person will own defining, designing and implementing how we will integrate new products and services into our existing support structure and teams.
- Drive and own projects with significant internal visibility requiring cross-functional engagement and communications with senior partners
- Lead project scoping, definition and implementation of mid- to large sized projects around integrating new support into the existing support organisation
- Deliver key insights and develop innovative ways to drive impact across the global Customer Experience team
- Support the organization with goal setting and building cross functional relationships
- Strive to meet and exceed quarterly targets
- Significant Project/Program Management experience
- Experience delivering high-impact, high-visibility projects in technology or customer support
- Previous experience in integrating new products or services to an existing organisation would be a major plus
- Experience in support delivery or customer experience within the technology sector
- Solid track record of delivering process improvement from operational efficiencies
- Demonstrated strong communication and influencing skills
- Significant experience working in a global organisation with international teams
- 40+% International Travel required
- A degree level qualification in a business or technical discipline or equivalent working experience
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).