Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Core Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll play a pivotal role in crafting the future of Dropbox Business for our customers. You’ll join a talented team striving for one thing: using technology to simplify people’s lives. To do this, we’re looking for smart, high-reaching people who are passionate about revolutionising the way people work.
- You will run the full-cycle sales role with responsibility for generating pipeline and closing deals and deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
- You will help scale processes through presentations and negotiation
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction and play a key role in developing the market as Dropbox scales its products to business customers
- Consistent track record of building pipeline and exceeding sales targets
- You are empowered by results with a hunter mindset. Strong prospecting, discovery, negotiation and closing skills are your speciality
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships across your team and the company
- Dream to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment
- You have attested resilience in a sales environment
- Tech sales experience (preferred)
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).