Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Finance team builds the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, as well as with external partners.
The Corporate FP&A team is seeking an inquisitive and results-driven individual to join our team. This highly cross-functional position will play a meaningful role in Dropbox’s inorganic growth by supporting target due diligence, operational modeling of long-range plans, and integration for Dropbox acquisitions. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, possesses a dedication to exceed personal and team goals, and is naturally inclined to anticipate risks, takes ownership of challenges, and makes sound decisions.
- You will directly support our recent acquisition, HelloSign, partnering closely with the business leads to translate strategic initiatives and operational goals into a financial outlook.
- Help drive future business decisions by owning the monthly forecast and management reporting for HelloSign; evaluate financial performance & operational trends to drive further accuracy in the process.
- Own the 3-year operating model for all future acquisitions, pairing key findings from due diligence with internal assumptions, to help define financial success metrics for integration.
- Work cross-functionally with Corporate Development, Accounting, Tax, People Ops, and other functions to ensure complete and timely integration of current and future acquisitions.
- Own the Dropbox long-range plan, bringing past experience to improve the rigor and breadth of the model resulting in a comprehensive, strategic outlook of company-wide growth.
- Bring a collaborative, hands-on approach to your work, developing open communications and productive work relationships company-wide.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in an FP&A role, preferably at a tech company or consulting firm, with demonstrated understanding of the SaaS industry.
- Advanced modeling skills with the ability to build and own driver-based models used to swiftly and effectively translate ambiguous data into succinct outputs.
- Ability to categorize trends and formulate strategies through research and analysis of complex data sets; proposing methods to optimize profitability and identifying risks & opportunities, with the over-arching goal to drive shareholder value.
- Exceptional business judgment; capable of getting results with a focused, pragmatic approach.
- High degree of integrity and honesty with the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence Senior Leadership
- Familiarity with financial planning tools, preferably Smartview
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline, MBA or CFA a plus
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).