Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
At Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 500 million users, the Customer Experience (CX) team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers’ journey. We bring the customer voice across the organization to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience.
Truly customer-centric companies invest in ensuring that customer focus is reflected in all parts of the company culture. Creating a customer-centric company takes dedication, focus, and must permeate all aspects of the business. Our goal is to help each individual understand the impact of their role on the customer or experience and enable them to deliver excellence.
The Customer Advocacy team is seeking a motivated Customer Program Mto engage, own, and drive the Customer Connection program across Dropbox. The goal of the Customer Connection program is to offer a menu of ways to engage with customers, whether directly or indirectly. The program will offer access and insight into the customer experience across the journey life cycle. By approaching as a holistic program, we seek to create programs that a variety of employees would find value in. This role is responsible for building both employee and customer facing programs in offices across Dropbox.
- Build and handle the plans for executing on the Customer Listening Post command center at Dropbox’s global headquarters, which will be the hub of ongoing engagement programs.
- Ensure consistent and efficient delivery of an exceptional event experience in all phases of the program.
- Interact with customers and vendors to deliver programs that provide value to all parties.
- Manage and coordinate the details & logistics required to create memorable and impactful programs for employees and customers to engage with.
- Responsible for supporting, consulting and delivering experiential events to Dropboxers and their customers in order to thrive through learning, collaboration and social interaction.
- Lead the formulation and ongoing tracking of each program, with the ability to run multiple programs at one time.
- Develop program reporting and governance structures, meeting cadences, and review guidelines.
- Proactively handle changes in program scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans.
- Communicate and work cross-functionally with other teams at Dropbox to ensure success of programs and events
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Exude hospitality and inspire attendees as you deliver seamless event planning, execution and post event follow up
- 3+ years program/project management or event experience (such as executive briefing center or customer advisory boards)
- Track record of creating and managing compelling events/programs
- Real passion for building great customer experiences
- Understand organizational dynamics, operating experience with large and complex organizations with a strong ability to influence
- Proven record of successfully handling stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Excellent public speaker who is comfortable chatting with customers and executives
- Excellent listening and persuasion skills along with written and verbal communication
- A deep sense of curiosity - always looking to understand the big picture and understand the ‘why’
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).