Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
The Customer Success team serves many customers from the Fortune 1000 while scaling best practices and expertise to the Enterprise and mid-market segments. This team ensures retention while driving deployment and adoption of Dropbox to customers who power their enterprise with Dropbox.
As a Scaled Customer Success Manager focused on LATAM, you will support the Customer Success and Sales teams in primarily driving adoption strategies that realize retention, expansion and longterm value goals of a portfolio of accounts by being a powerful advocate that solves problems and identifies opportunities on behalf of the customer and Dropbox. You will manage accounts which require scaled support inclusive of campaign, adoption, deployment, integration and training support. You will be the primary point of contact for mid-market accounts seeking post sale activation and on-boarding, enablement + deployment techniques. Prioritizing tasks by customer health, insights, revenue and retention impact will be crucial. You will be the central point for cross-functional teamwork and escalations from Account Executives, Product, Customer Support, Marketing and others. Success criteria in this function is graded on two main factors: focus on adoption strategies to ensure heavy platform usage within each account + uncover and consult on team expansion opportunities.
You will be a pioneer on a growing and scaling a team that is building a premier sales organization. Dropbox’s Customer Success Managers bring our customers a unique mix of strategic, technical and business acumen, an ability to influence decision makers and experience driving transformation programs across multiple business groups. If you're a talented technology professional and passionate problem solver with experience driving enterprise SaaS technology programs - we’d love to meet you!
- Track customer health to identify go-to-market strategies for driving deployments
- Prioritize underperforming accounts, at-risk renewals and revenue generating opportunities within the mid-market segment; manage process with cross-functional stakeholders, inclusive of customer escalations, from beginning to end
- Utilize team insights tools to proactively identify unhealthy or at-risk accounts; work cross-functionally with Business Strategy, Sales, Support and Success teams to build and optimize go-to-market plans
- Partner with Renewal team to ensure customer retention strategy is in place and goals are realized
- Develop an in-depth understanding of licensing models and recommend deployment solutions per business and platform capabilities vs. contractual obligations
- Address escalated support issues from customers directly or partner alongside key internal stakeholders to drive towards resolution
- Balance and prioritize high-value customers to drive a path to activation, deployment and retention
- Lead and nurture partnership with Account Executives, Onboarding Specialists, Technical Architects, Customer Support and other Dropbox resources to deliver high-value customers’ adoption strategy and respond to real-time needs
- Track, manage and report all activity in Dropbox CRM systems
- Work cross-functionally to shape the ongoing utilization of required analytics tools and process to support win-backs and renewal saves at scale
- Identify and document common churn scenarios and partner with Dropbox User Support and Product / Engineering to ship solutions
- Be a trusted and knowledgeable advisor for customers’ C-Suite, IT and general business leadership cascading to IT Admins and end user level.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors both internally and externally
- Native Portuguese and Conversational Spanish language proficiencies [written and verbal]
- 1-3 years of experience in renewal support, sales operations, inside sales, or deal desk role
- Self starter with prior experience with complex scenarios, cross-functional partnership execution across sales, legal, and finance
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills
- Ability to sort through large volumes of data and drive to insight and action
- Ability to analyze and recommend licensing structures and contract terms
- Ability to contribute to building new processes and systems
- Prior experience with CRM systems
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with Account Executives, Sales Leadership, Finance and other key stakeholders
- Minimal travel, only as required
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).