Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Product Marketing Manager to deliver tailored and relevant web experiences to hundreds of millions of customers. This Product Marketing Manager will drive the growth of Dropbox by bringing our products to market on our web site. You will create messaging that tells a compelling story to drive customers through the journey of product discovery, education and conversion. Working with a cross-functional team across digital marketing, product, design, content, research, and more, you will help shape our Dropbox narrative through creative content. If you have a passion for great web experiences, love working with strategic partners, and have experience in planning, launching, and experimenting with complex web sites, this is the perfect role for you!
- Develops clear positioning and messaging, driven by customer insights and data, and connects it to the broader Dropbox narrative
- Delivers compelling, differentiated web content to communicate our product value to prospective customers
- Able to drive qualitative and quantitative research and analysis, synthesize actionable insights, and present clear recommendations
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans with in partnership with other product marketing managers
- Drive clear alignment across stakeholder partners including Product Management, SEO, Design, Sales, Brand, and more
- Partner closely with product and digital marketing teams to determine testing strategies geared at optimizing conversion
- 5+ years in product marketing with experience in growth, content, web/digital, and/or demand generation
- Proven experience creating impactful web content, with demonstrated understanding of SEO and complex information architecture
- Track record of success in developing and optimizing marketing strategies and programs that drive customer conversion
- Thirsty for data and solid analytical acumen to drive decisions; Able to define KPIs and success metrics
- Excellent ability to execute effectively and collaboratively with a wide range of cross-functional partners
- Flexible and versatile in nature, with exceptional ability to move efficiently from ambiguity to clarity and execution with a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, visual) with ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- Experience with subscription products and self-service sales required
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).