Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox seeks a Paid Search Specialist to help grow our paid search program. You thrive in a dynamic environment, feel invigorated by multi-tasking, strive to meet high standards, raise the bar on teams and on projects, and use the knowledge of partners to make a huge impact across the organization. At the core, you are data driven and use data to make decisions.
You will play an integral role in growing our paid search channel by managing our Google and Bing accounts with opportunities to test new search partners. Your role is focused on our NAMER market. Your responsibilities will include budget management, campaign optimizations & monitoring, A/B testing, keyword research and reporting.
- Monitor daily budget pacing and ensure we are on track to meet monthly and quarterly targets.
- Make regular bid adjustments based on performance by keyword, ad schedule, location, etc.
- Mine SQR reports to identify new keyword opportunities and expand negative keyword targeting.
- Own A/B testing roadmap for ad copy and customer segmentation. You will be responsible to identifying opportunities, scoping out impact, and executing on these experiments.
- Set up and Q&A new campaigns. Must have experience with Google Ads Editor (bulk edits).
Reporting & Analysis
- Own weekly and monthly reporting including performance and experiment recaps. You are able to dig into data to understand why there are fluctuations in performance.
- Run regular analysis to provide deeper insights on trends and identify opportunities to improve performance.
Campaign & budget planning
- Size new opportunities within Google and Bing including new ad formats or betas.
- Help with quarterly budget planning by analyzing historical performance and expansion opportunities.
- BA/BS degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years of experience directly managing paid search campaigns
- Has hands-on experience managing large scale campaigns across geos & languages with all major search engines (Adword, Bing, Yahoo)
- Is analytical and has the curiosity to grow the channel autonomously
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented. Proven track record in successfully managing multiple projects at a given time
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Experience working in a bid management tool a plus (i.e SA360, Kenshoo, Marin, Adobe)
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).