Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
We're looking for a world class technical recruiter to join our recruiting team. Recruiters are in charge of finding great candidates and helping them envision life at Dropbox. It's the recruiter's duty to create an exceptional candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process. Recruiters work closely with teams to make sure all of the "behind the scenes" work that needs to happen to go from an opening to a hire actually happens. If you're a team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities, this is the role for you.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand hiring needs
- Develop unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and prescreen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs
- Drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a positive experience
- Partner with the Onboarding team to create a smooth transition from accepting an offer to becoming a Dropboxer
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- 5+ years of technical sourcing or recruiting experience required
- At least 3+ years of experience with recruiting software engineers
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching key words on a resume
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Dropbox
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).