Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
Dropbox is looking for a Customer Lifecycle Strategy, Senior Program Manager to build capabilities, programs, and campaigns to provide programmatic Tech Touch customer success services at scale for our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for designing the tech touch strategy, building the capabilities, and executing the programs across the customer lifecycle to onboard, engage, renew, and expand our customers. You will lead a team to design and execute, as well as partner closely with Customer Success, Marketing, Engineering Product & Design, and Customer Education to build and launch tech touch programs across multiple channels, including in-product, email, web, and chat.
- Act as primary owner of tech touch (e.g., in-product, email, web, etc.) customer success services, bridging business requirements and technical teams
- Lead research, planning, coordination, and execution of launching tech touch customer success service programs to drive on-boarding, engagement, renewal, and expansion
- Lead strategy development of tech touch approaches for various segments
- Optimize tech touch programs and measure results to improve performance
- Program manage and collaborate cross-functionally, influence stakeholders, and drive execution
- 6+ years of direct experience in marketing campaigns (ideating, executing, and optimizing) with a track record of working across various types of customer lifecycle phases (e.g., on-boarding, engagement, retention) and channels (e.g., in-product, email, chat, etc.)
- Experience developing strategies and executing in marketing channels including email, push, in-app, etc.
- Experience working in marketing analytics, marketing automation, and customer success tools
- Experience in cross-functional project management, stakeholder influence, and relationship management
- Deep understanding of SaaS lifecycle marketing and customer success programs
- Experience with marketing to global audiences (e.g., AMER, EMEA, and APJ)
- Preferred Master’s in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing, or required BA/BS degree in quantitative major
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).