Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
Dropbox is looking for an exceptionally motivated GTM Systems Product Manager with razor sharp analysis skills to help our GTM Systems team in our journey to reimagine our tools and processes, and become a truly customer-centric and focused organization that puts the voice and the needs of the customer(s) at the core of whatever we do. Working closely with our GTM leaders, individual marketing and sales stakeholders and cross-functional business partners, you will focus on implementing scalable processes and tools to help drive productivity and as well as the company’s growth. This role will also ensure long term stickiness and relevance, and extraction of ROI, from the tools & systems enhancements we make available to our global marketing and sales teams.
This is an individual contributor role that requires a deep understanding of sales and marketing processes, exceptional analytical skills, bias toward action, strong collaboration and communication skills. It will directly impact the scalability of our Go-to-Market organization and the acceleration of Dropbox’s growth to help Dropbox achieve its vision and goal
- Own the vision for Marketing and Sales technologies for your domain and ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision.
- Bring a strong knowledge of Sales and Marketing technology capabilities to advise when existing system functionality can be leveraged vs. custom build options
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and IT (who owns the technology stack including Salesforce.com) to build in-depth knowledge of our Go-to-Market systems landscape & business processes to better leverage our current tools and identify key opportunities for improvements.
- Collect requirements, formulate business cases and assist with prioritization and feedback collection
- Assist with project scoping, business analysis & business testing beginning from ideation to execution.
- Drive process and business systems improvements by crafting business requirements, managing subsequent cross functional request intakes and execution of end-to-end processes for Marketing and Sales initiatives.
- Manage risks, communicate project updates including timelines, risks, changes, and dependencies.
- Lead as a cross functional liaison to ideate scope and gather buy in
- Represent the needs of the Marketing and Sales teams in cross-functional process and project work
- 5+ years of previous Product Manager, Agile Product Owner, Business Owner, or Business Analyst experience specifically in the areas of marketing systems or related environments
- Experience with sales and marketing systems, customer relationship management tools, and related systems
- Experience in developing and/or executing sales and marketing technology programs, with experience around needs assessment and systems rollout in the sales and marketing space.
- Strong aptitude for marketing & sales methodologies, processes & project management
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work at all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues, in order to drive the right priorities, trade-offs, and resolutions
- Prior experience in Agile/sprint development workflows preferred
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to roll sleeves up and get work done
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).