Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Finance team builds the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, as well as with external partners.
You will join a team of dynamic individuals to help develop procurement operations for Dropbox globally! You support our end-to-end Procure-to-Pay (P2P) strategy, processes and operations. You are constantly in touch with Dropboxer and finance managers from all corners of the world.
While primarily conducting spot buys and ensuring compliance at the transaction level you will also support issue resolution, master data cleanup, and P2P transformation activities. As a Procurement Senior Specialist, you will have the opportunity to grow your career and skill set as well as drive value for our business!
- Handle spot buys across the enterprise to support tail spend management including all compliance related activities.
- Support the launch of and maintenance of buying channels (including Catalogs and Marketplaces) in all regions.
- Use P-Cards in conjunction with Purchase Orders in compliance with the Global Procurement Policy.
- Lead vendor setup and address invoice issues.
- Answer procurement help desk requests from Dropbox partners, buyers, and vendors, resolving purchase-related challenges, assisting with e-procurement tools and answering procurement-related queries.
- Meet performance levels for P2P critical metrics.
- Partner with the internal teams to ensure accurate payment and month-end close cycles.
- Proven track record and passion for procurement operations.
- Experience in negotiating/ purchasing.
- Proficiency in data analysis and supporting tools.
- Experience with contract review and approval as part of the PR to PO approval process.
- Effective at organizing project work, prioritizing and multitasking across concurrent projects independently.
- Prior experience and exposure to ERP (preferably Oracle Fusion) level purchasing systems.
- Experience managing catalogs, marketplaces and related reporting.
- Strong social and interpersonal communication skills with ability to partner with various partners.
- Demonstrate an ability to learn and on take on new responsibilities as the team grows.
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).