Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Finance team builds the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, as well as with external partners.
The Marketing Sourcing Lead is responsible for the overall execution of our category strategy across the Dropbox marketing landscape. As a sourcing leader, you will link together the Dropbox teams to drive strategic sourcing efforts across our business, deploy best practices and mobilize stakeholders to deliver tangible value to Dropbox.
- Develop and maintain relationship with marketing stakeholders globally, including operational leaders, legal teams, finance and risk management.
- Lead the development and implementation of key sourcing strategies and buying channels within your assigned domain.
- Execute critical negotiations and/or support strategic marketing sourcing projects in a SME capacity.
- Lead teams through the acquisition of marketing goods and services at Dropbox.
- Drive the realization of top savings initiatives across technology and continuously improve the category ROI.
- Manage strategic marketing supplier relationships to drive innovation.
- Minimum of 10 years in marketing procurement
- Advanced knowledge of procurement best practices across brand & digital media, creative & PR agencies as well as meetings & events and other marketing services.
- In-depth understanding of category management strategies and experienced at negotiating technology deals
- Minimum of 5 years experience with a Technology company
- Financial acumen and experience working closely with Finance and Accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).