Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
At Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 500 million users, the Customer Experience (CX) team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers’ journey. We bring the customer voice across the organization to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience.
We are seeking an experienced leader to design, develop, and drive cross-functional customer programs to help transform our customer experience and create the building blocks for a customer-centric organization. This is a dynamic leadership role where you'll be responsible for managing and leading our Customer Experience program for a global CX Team to support our three year strategy delivering a more customer obsessed culture across the organization. This program aims to programmatically improve the experience for our customers and continuously foster a more customer-centric culture within the company.
- Liaise with leaders across CX, Analytics, Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales at all levels to enlist support and consensus for prioritized projects such as defining cross functional programs that deliver customer experience improvements e.g NPS improvement initiatives
- Lead cross-functional project teams through the development, management and successful conclusion of top prioritized projects such as leading the design and implementation of a new ‘customer space’ at our brand new HQ in San Francisco
- Manage a team of 5 program managers across 2 teams, Customer Feedback & Customer Programs
- Develop a deep understanding of CX support operations and the Dropbox customer journey to anticipate how to drive continuous improvement and strategic value for our customers
- Advise the CX Leadership Team on timelines and sequences for key strategic programs and prioritize them for maximum impact
- Review and analyze NPS data, trend-lines, and key drivers in coordination with Analytics teams in order to advise the organization on top priorities to improve the customer experience and likely impact
- Build a program of work that delivers actionable insights to the organization which improve organizational wide metrics such as NPS, Down-sell, and Churn
- Develop a strategy for customer feedback linking back to core Dropbox segmentations
- You're a CX leader with at least 10 years experience leading customer programs that deliver tangible business benefit (NPS improvements, churn reduction, product improvements), preferably in fast-paced, hyper-growth organizations combined with team growth and development
- You have 5+ years experience leading global teams within a CX environment preferably in the strategic programs space
- You've got experience in CX or customer-facing functions with a passion for creating great customer experiences and an understanding of the linkage between these experiences and business success
- Deep business operations expertise (setting goals or KPI’s such as NPS, Customer Effort, driving product adoption) with demonstrated experience of operational skills translated into strategic business impact
- Solid stakeholder management skills with proven ability to influence a cross functional and global organization
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).