Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
The Executive Recruiting team at Dropbox is growing! Within Executive Recruiting the Research & Sourcing group is a newly-formed team whose mandate is to develop the most competitive and innovative identification and engagement strategies for hiring executives at Dropbox. The current team consists of a lead, an Executive Sourcer and a Researcher focused on Diversity. The Executive Sourcer will partner with Executive Recruiters and Dropbox leadership as hiring leaders taking an active role in defining, launching, analyzing, and iterating on innovative executive recruitment strategies. Our global Dropbox team is continually working to solve hard, technical challenges for millions of creators and innovators around the world so the sky is the limit to your potential impact to support our mission.
- Design and execute talent engagement strategies for Director and VP-level roles across Technical (Engineering, Product Management, and Design) and Business (i.e., Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Legal) organizations.
- Partner with Executive Recruiters to conduct launch meetings, create robust job and candidate specifications, and qualify and present leadership candidates.
- Research, identify, and develop relationships with prospective leadership candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources.
- Assess executive candidates against specific functional requirements, leadership and communication style through detailed career history, behavioral and competency based-interviewing.
- Strategically build and maintain a network of passive potential future candidates.
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations.
- Partner across a variety of functions to create relevant, compelling, personalized and high-touch candidate experiences that align with Dropbox’s values and mission.
- 2+ years of executive sourcing and/or recruiting experience within an executive search firm or in-house corporate environment.
- 3+ years experience in talent acquisition generally.
- 5+ years overall career experience.
- Ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structures. Knowledge of core functions of engineering, product and design organization.
- Knowledge of the technology and software ecosystem and the particular challenges of recruiting in a competitive market for technical talent.
- Track record of developing differentiated strategies for engaging in-demand talent.
- Experience using talent and market insights and data to influence executive-level audiences.
- Outstanding teamwork and multitasking skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills. High attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive and prioritize in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).