Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
The Talent Management team at Dropbox is responsible for career management, performance management, talent/succession planning, and workforce planning. We’re looking for an extraordinary Talent Management Program Manager to lead end-to-end project management for strategic talent management initiatives. Initial projects include rolling out new performance management processes and developing tools for talent reviews and succession planning.
You will have exceptional project management capability, including excellent attention to detail, experience communicating effectively with partners at all levels of the organization, and a track record of juggling multiple workstreams while achieving great results. You will partner with the Global Head of Talent Management, Talent Management team, HR Business Partners (HRBPs), and other HR partners to drive the below:
- Program management: Drive talent management programs and initiatives from planning to delivery. This includes developing project plans across workstreams, collaborating with HR Business Partners and other People teams, leading multiple stakeholders, identifying project risks and crafting mitigation plans.
- Change management: Act as a change agent and effectively utilize change management practices when deploying solutions and processes. Develop resources for managers, employees, and HR partners (HRBPs and Compensation). Partner with Communications lead to develop engaging and high impact communications. Partner with L&D team to develop training for managers and employees.
- Process improvement: Analyze the effectiveness of processes, and draw meaningful conclusions about successes and areas of improvement to apply to future cycles.
- Data management and analytics: Analyze large amounts of data to draw talent insights and present them in a clear and compelling way to executive and HR audiences, partnering with our HR Analytics team as appropriate. Ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Vendor management: Manage vendor relationships for talent management systems (e.g., performance and career management).
- Technical Experience: You have 5+ years of project management experience in a similar role at a high-growth tech company or consulting/professional services organization. Experience in HR/talent management preferred, but not required
- Project Management: You have extraordinary project management skills and demonstrated experience running complex, global programs and processes. You are a self-starter who is able to plan, prioritize, and drive multiple projects
- Operational and Analytical Excellence: You possess strong operational rigor and you’re obsessed with details. You are a critical thinker with the ability to take a data-driven, analytical approach to solving complex problems
- Agility: You thrive in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment; you are comfortable navigating ambiguity and adapting to shifting priorities while still driving impactful results.
- Relationship Building: You build deep relationships and effectively partner cross-functionally and globally
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills; you are able to package and present complex analysis and recommendations clearly
- Technology: You have strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills; ability to quickly adapt to new technologies (Dropbox products!)
- PMP certification a plus
- University degree (BA/BS) required
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).